Baked bread rolls a healthy Indian Vegetarian breakfast recipe or kids snack recipe.It can be evening snacks/teatime snacks or kids party snacks that can be made in minutes. Bread rolls is a quick evening snacks to make at home. These baked bread rolls are ideal Indian breakfast recipes.
So without wasting any more time, let’s see how we can Prepare Baked Bread Rolls Quickly at our House.
- Fresh and Soft Bread Slices (6)
- Grated Cheese (1 Tbsp)
- Softened Butter (1 Tbsp)
- Crushed Red chilies (1/2 Tsp)
- Crushed Garlic Flakes (2)
- Salt to Taste
Method of Preparation:
- Take bread slices, slightly wet them and then roll them with the help of rolling pin.
- Mix the garlic, chili and salt in the batter. Apply this batter on all the slices.
- Now roll one slice and join it tightly from end to end.
- Brush the butter all over the slice. Put the grated cheese in a flat plate.
- Coat the roll with the grated cheese by rolling in it.
- Make more rolls of bread slices in the same way.
- Now cover the rolls in the moist cloth. Place them in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Then place them in the preheated oven and then bake them for 10 -15 minutes until get golden brown and crispy.
- When they get baked then serve them hot with chutney or Ketchup.
- Serving: Total 6 Rolls.
- Making Time: 10 Minutes.