Black Bottom Cupcakes are a delicious combination of a rich chocolate cake and a creamy cheesecake. Black Bottom Cupcakes with Salted Chocolate Buttercream is moist chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chip. Black bottom cupcakes are part cheesecake, part cupcake and all delicious.
It is delicious and very easy to make, the taste resembles a combination of a chocolate cupcake with a creamy cheesecake.
Ingredients to make Black Bottom Cap Cake
- All-Purpose Flour (1 1/2c)
- Baking Soda (1 Tsp)
- Water (1c)
- Sugar (1c)
- Vegetable Oil (1/3c)
- White Vinegar (1 Tbsp)
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (1/4c)
- Salt (As per Taste)
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (6oz)
- Sugar (1/3c)
- Egg (1)
- Cream Cheese (8oz)
Method of preparation of Black Bottom Cap Cake:
- Take a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cocoa in it. Pour water, vinegar and oil in it and then mix it in a blender.
- Take another bowl, beat cream cheese in it until it gets smooth. Beat eggs with sugar and then add chocolate chips in it.
- Take muffin pans with paper baking cups. Scoop the chocolate batter evenly into these muffin pans. Take 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture and then put it on the center of batter in each pan.
- Place the pans in oven and bake it for about 25 to 30 minutes at 350 degrees until the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Keep the cupcakes to cool and then remove to the rack to cool them completely.