Bread Pakora is an Indian fried snack. It is also known as Bread Bajji. A common street food, it is made from Bread slices, gram flour, and spices among other ingredients. Checkout the Post to know how to cook Bread Besan Pakoda.
Ingredients for Bread Besan Pakoda
- Bread (4 slices)
- Onion (1/2)
- Coriander Powder (1/4 tsp)
- Channa Dal (1 c)
- Chilli Powder (1 Tbsp)
- Oil for Frying
- Salt (to Taste)
- Coriander Leaves (few)
Method of Bread Besan Bajji Pakoda Preparation:
- Take onion and cut it into very small pieces. Take a grinder; make the paste of Channa dal by adding some water and mix salt in it in the grinder.
- Mix it well and then add chopped onion, Chilli, coriander powder and some coriander leaves for taste.
- Take a kadai, heat oil in it for frying. Now take bread slices and cut into four pieces and then dip them in the channa dal paste.
- Deep fry them in the hot oil until they turn golden brown. Drain them from the oil and serve them hot with hot sauce or Ketchep.