You can Make Brown Bread Sandwich which is a very Healthy Breakfast or Snack. In this Post, You will Learn How to Make Brown Bread Sandwiches in your Home. This is a Very Simple & Easy to Prepare. Quick Five Minutes is enough to Prepare this Snack / Tiffin in your Breakfast. As I have said, It is a very easy to make, tasty sandwich recipe which can be prepared in 5 minutes.
Brown Bread Sandwich Ingredients:
- Brown Bread (8 Slices)
- Olive Oil (2 Tsp)
- Chopped Fresh Button Mushrooms (5-6)
- Chopped Garlic (2 Cloves)
- Chopped Celery (1 Stalk Optional)
- Grated Cheese (4 Tbsp)
- Black Pepper Powder (To taste)
- Red Chilli Flakes (1 Tsp)
- Chopped Spring Onion (5-6)
- Salt (to Taste)
- Paprika (1 Tsp)
How to Prepare Brown Bread Sandwich Recipe:
- Take brown bread slices, apply the butter on its one side. Keep the bread slices aside.
- Take a non stick frying pan, heat oil in it and saute spring onion and garlic in the oil for 2 minutes.
- Add celery and mushrooms and fry them for 2 minutes.
- Add paprika powder, red chili flakes, black pepper and salt and Sauté for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Take off the pan from the heat and divide the filling into four parts.
- Take the bread slices, place one part of filling on one side of the bread slice and then spread it.
- Now sprinkle the grated cheese on the top and cover it with the slice of buttered bread.
- When the sandwich gets ready then serve it immediately.