Learn how to make Cashew Burfi recipe at home in a healthier way. This badam Kaju burfi can be easily made with readily available common ingredients in your kitchen. Making sweet with Cashew is very Delicious and Mouthwatering Recipe.
Ingredients to make Cashew Badam Cake:
- Coconut grated (1c)
- Ghee (200 Gms)
- Almonds or badam (50 Gms)
- Cashew nuts (100 Gms)
- Sugar (200 Gms)
Method of Preparation:
- Take a bowl, soak cashew nuts and badam in water in the bowl.
- Then remove the skin of badam. Make a smooth paste of coconut, soaked badam and cashew.
- Make sugar syrup by adding sugar and little water in a pan.
- Keep it on heat and boil it until the syrup gets 1 string consistency.
- Add the ground paste to the syrup and then add ghee.
- When the mixture leaves the sides of the pan then pour this mixture over a greased plate.
- Then cut it into slices and serve it.
- This cake is used on Janmashtami or Deepavali.