We always Share Quick & Easy Recipes from the Beginning of this Blog. And Chicken Recipes is one of our Best Recipes to Share. So in this Post, We will Prepare Stuffed Chicken Recipe that is Stuffed with Glutinous Rice and Kimchi.
Ingredients to Prepare Chicken Stuffed Glutinous Rice:
- 2 Chicken Breasts.
- 1½ Cups Thick Santen (Coconut Milk)
- 4 Shallots.
- 4 Cloves Garlic.
- 1 Tsp Ground Coriander.
- 1 Kaffir Lime Leaf (Optional)
- ½ Tsp Cumin.
- ½ Tsp Brown Sugar.
- 3 Kemiri (Candle Nuts)
- Salt and Pepper.
- Vegetable Oil.
How to Make Chicken Stuffed Glutinous Rice?
- Boil the Chicken breasts with a little Salt for 40 Minutes and allow them to Cool.
- Crush the Garlic and Kemiri(Candle Nuts) to a Paste, Add the Cumin, Sugar and all the Ground Ingredients and Mix Well.
- Slice the Shallots and Shred the Chicken Finely, Asute the Shallots in a Little Oil, Add the Garlic and Kemiri(Candle Nuts) Paste and Continue to Saute for a further Minute.
- Put in the Chicken and Kaffir Lime Leaf and the Santen(Coconut Milk). Season well with Salt and Pepper.
- Let the Mixture Simmer, Stirring occasionally, Until all the Santen(Coconut Milk) has been Soaked up by the Chicken. Leave to Cool.
- To Cook the Rice, put in into a Saucepan with 2 cups of thick Santen(Coconut Milk) and a Pinch of Salt.
- Simmer until Dry, in the usual way, for really good results, this Rice must be finished in the Steamer and it needs to be steamed for 15 minutes.
- When the Rice is ready, put in on a sheet of non-stick paper and pat it out into a layer about 1 cm (½”) thick.
- Cut it into Oblongs about 10 by 6 cm(4″ by 3″).
- Divide the filling among the pieces, and then roll each one, starting on one of the shorter sides.
- Seal the Ends by patting them together so that the Lemper has the shape of a Croquette.
In Indonesia, needless to say, this rolling would be Done in a banana Leaf, and the Lemper could be eaten at once or Stored in a Cool place.
If you want store them warp each one in aluminum foil. They can be eaten cold or can be reheated by steaming them for 5 minutes.