Chocolate Sprinkle Eclairs Recipe
Chocolate Eclairs is a French recipe made with French Herve Cuisine! This is a No-Bake Pudding Dessert that’s why so Quick and Easy to make and Everyone loves it. Eclairs are a great French Dessert, made from Choux Pastry, filled with Cream and then Topped usually with Chocolate.
Let’s take a Look at How we can Cook a Delicious Homemade Chocolate Eclairs Recipe
Ingredients to Prepare Eclairs:
- 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- 1 Cup of Boiling Water.
- 1 Cup of Plain Flour.
- One Pinch of Salt.
- 3 Eggs.
- 2 Heaped Tsp Baking Powder.
- Chocolate Sprinkle.
- Red Cherries.
Chocolate Glace Icing
- 125g of Cooking Chocolate
- 2 Tsp of Butter.
- 3 Tbsp of Warm Water.
- 190g Icing Sugar.
How to Make/Prepare the Eclairs:
- Put Butter, Sugar and Water into a Pan and Bring to the boil.
- Add Sifted Flour and Salt, Stirring Vigorously until the Mixture is Smooth and Leaves Sides of Pan.
- Remove the Fire and Leave to Cool Slightly, Add Eggs One at the time, Beating well until Smooth.
- Add Baking Powder and Continue Beating until Air Bubbles begin to appear in the Mixture.
- Put Mixture in a Forcing Bag fitted with a 1 cm Tube and Pipe onto Greased Baking Sheet, Making Fingers about 8 cm Long.
- Bake in Hot Oven until Risen and Golden Brown, Leave to Cool.
How to Prepare Icing:
- Break Chocolate in to Small Pieces and Put in a Pan with Butter and Water.
- Stir Over Low Heat to a Smooth Cream.
- Leave Aside until Lukewarm, then Add Sifted icing Sugar, a little at a time, Beating after each Addition.
- Add a Little Water to bring to Heating Consistency.
- When Eclairs are Cool, Slit Open on One Side and fill with Butter Cream.
- Warm icing Slightly, the Pour over Eclairs.
- Decorate with Sliced Cherries and Chocolate Sprinkles.