- 3 Chicken Breasts Diced
- 1 Cup of Curry Masala Gravy
- Quarter of an onion finely chopped.
- 2 Teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 8 Finely Chopped Cayenne Chilies
- 4 Cloves Crushed Garlic
- 2 inches Root Ginger grated
- 5 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 4 Tablespoons roughly chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 1 Tablespoon whole coriander leaves
- Mixed dried fruit (optional)
Make a paste of the curry powder and chili powder with a little water. Fry the onion until translucent in the vegetable oil then add the garlic, ginger and chili and stir fry on medium for a further 5 minutes. Add the curry and chili powder paste and stir in and fry for a further 30 seconds. Add the Chicken pieces and seal well on all sides. Add half the Masala Gravy and simmer for 20 minutes or until the Chicken is cooked, stirring constantly. If needed add more masala gravy and water to prevent the curry becoming too thick or dry. Now add the finely chopped coriander leaves and cook for a further minute. Serve with the whole coriander leaves sprinkled over the top. For a tasty twist, add some mixed dried fruit to the mixture before serving. Serve and enjoy!