The crunchy chocolate holding the vanilla ice cream is impeccable! Tempt yourself with this divine chocolate ice cream layered with white cake. It’s like a birthday party in your mouth.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package Pillsbury® White Cake
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup Smucker’s® Chocolate Sundae Syrups Ice Cream Topping
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted and chopped (optional)
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped (do not use non-dairy whipped topping)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Additional Smucker’s® Chocolate Sundae Syrups Ice Cream Topping
- Additional toasted slivered almonds (optional)
- Prepare and bake cake mix as directed for 13×9-inch cake. Cool slightly. Turn out on sheet of aluminum foil. Cool completely; set aside.
- In large bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup and 1 cup almonds (optional). Fold in whipped cream. Pour into aluminum foil-lined 13×9-inch baking pan; cover.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Lift ice cream out of pan with foil; turn out evenly on top of cake layer. Quickly frost top and sides with whipped topping. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Garnish with additional almonds (optional). Return to freezer at least 2 hours before serving. Store leftovers covered in freezer.
Can be made 2 weeks ahead.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 565
- Total Fat: 26.4g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Sodium: 362mg
- Total Carbs: 62g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4g
- Protein: 3.8g