In this Post, We will Learn How to Prepare Masala Kuzhi Paniyaram with leftover Idli Dosa Batter and Vegetables added to make it Colorful and Healthy.
- Idli or Dosa batter – 1 cup (Thick)
- Onion – 1 finely chopped.
- Green Chilli – 1 or 2 based on taste.
- Channa dhal – 1 tbspn.
- Toor Dhal – 1 tbspn.
- Mustard – 1 tsp.
- Oil – 1 1/2 tbspn.
- Asafoetida – a pinch.
- Salt – to taste.
- Curry and coriander leaves.
- Take a tawa or pan or kadai, heat oil and add mustard seeds.
- Allow it to splutter and add toor, channa dhals and saute.
- Add chopped onion and the green chillies and add a pinch of asafoetida.
- Let the onion turn pale pink, add salt and add the curry and coriander leaves and turn off the stove.
- Add this to the batter that is ready.
- Now take the Kuzhi Paniyaram Chatti or the pan, heat it and grease them with drop of oil in each kuzhi (hole).
- With a small spoon, take smaller quantities and pour to the kuzhi and add oil to each one separately.
- When you see the bottom portion turning golden, slowly turn the paniyaram to the other side and similarly add drop of oil.
- Remove from stove when both sides turn golden brown.
Simple and easy way to prepare a evening snack that will also be filling. This is also a best method as oil usage is less and can be done with the ingredients at home.
Serve hot with Coconut Chutney or any chutney.