This is the Easter Time, Let us celebrate with Cake isn’t it? so today, we will try Wheat flour cake at the Convenience of your Home. This cake is very delicious and easy to make. Cake can be bake on Tawa on salt or sand base. Try this at your Home.
Baking Maida Wheat Flour Cake in a pressure cooker is wow experience. This cake recipe will surprise you. So without wasting any more time, let’s see how to prepare Maida Cake at your Home.
Ingredients to make Flour Cake Recipe
- Maida (200 Gms)
- Eggs (4 Large)
- Baking Powder (1 Tsp)
- Butter (200 Gms)
- Sugar (200 Gms)
- Soda (1/2 Tsp)
- Vanilla (1 Tsp)
Method of Preparation:
- Take a bowl, beat butter, vanilla, and sugar in it. An electric beater is used.
- Sift the maida, baking powder and soda thrice in a bowl.
- Take a bowl, beat eggs one at a time and then add the beaten eggs in butter and sugar mixture.
- Add maida in the cut and fold method. Beat the mixture until it gets light and fluffy.
- Pour it in a baking pan and then place it in the microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes.
- When the cake starts leaving the pan then put it in the oven and bake it for 45 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius.
- Then take it out from oven and keep it to cool and then serve it.