Do you love Eggnog? Well, you will enjoy this Quick & Easy Eggnog Fruit Bread Recipe. It is really hard to eat just one slice. This bread has a beautiful golden color to it just like eggnog. The glaze makes it even tastier. You can also save this Recipe to Make Eggnog Fruit Bread Recipe to Impress your Holiday Guests. This delicious, wonderfully moist, quick bread that tastes just like the holiday beverage you know and love!
Ingredients to Make Eggnog Fruit Bread:
- All Purpose Flour (3c)
- Candied Fruit (1c)
- Vegetable Oil (1c)
- Vanilla Extract (3/4 Tsp)
- Eggnog (1 1/2c)
- Salt (1/2 Tsp)
- Eggs (3 pcs)
- Baking Powder (2 Tsp)
- Rum Extract (3/4 Tsp)
- Sugar (1 1/2c)
- Chopped Walnuts (1/2c)
- Ground Nutmeg (1/2 Tsp)
Method of Preparation:
- Take a Large Bowl, Beat Eggs and Oil in it.
- Add Eggnog, Sugar, Rum and vanilla Extract in it and then Beat it well.
- Take Another Bowl and Add 2 ½ Cup of Flour, Salt, Baking Powder and Nutmeg in it.
- Now Add this to the Egg Mixture.
- Take Remaining Flour, Toss the Fruits in it and then Stir into Batter.
- Add the Walnuts in it.
- Take Two Loafs Pan, Grease them and then Pour the Mixture in these Pans.
- Place the Pans in the Preheated Oven.
- Bake it for 60 to 65 Minutes at 350 Degrees F.
- Then Keep on the Wire Rack for about 10 Minutes to Cool.
- Now the Eggnog Fruit Bread is Ready to Serve.