This Grilled Salmon with Avocado Dip fits perfectly with grilled salmon. Serve with rice. Greek style yogurt is a bit more sour than regular plain yogurt.
- 2 avocados – peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds salmon steaks
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- salt to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- In a medium bowl, mash together avocados, garlic, yogurt, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rub salmon with dill, lemon pepper, and salt. Place on the prepared grill, and cook 15 minutes, turning once, until easily flaked with a fork. Serve with the avocado mixture.
- Greek-style yogurt may be found in food specialty shops. Regular plain yogurt may be substituted.
Grilled Salmon with Avocado Dip
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 396
- Total Fat: 26.9g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Sodium: 705mg
- Total Carbs: 6.8g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.6g
- Protein: 32g