Bread Bhature is one of the most Popular Punjabi Recipe, It is a Fluffy Deep-Fried Bread. It is often Eaten with Chickpea Curry, Chole or Channe, making the Traditional Dish Chhole Bhature. It is usually Eaten as Breakfast, Sometimes Accompanied with Lassi.
So Let’s Check How to Make Bhatoora with Bread.
Ingredients to Prepare Bread Bhature
- Maida (500 Gms)
- Ghee or Margarine or Butter (25 Gms)
- Fresh yeast (25 Gms) or Dry Yeast (2tsp)
- Sugar (1 1/2 Tsp)
- Fresh Curds (2 Tbsp)
- Salt (1 Tsp)
- Oil for Deep Frying
Method of Preparation of Bread Bhature:
- Take a Bowl, Sieve the Flour Properly in the Bowl.
- Take Another Bowl, put Sugar and Yeast in it with 1 Cup of Warm Water and Mix it until the Yeast gets Dissolve.
- Cover the Bowl and keep it for 5 to 7 Minutes until the Mixture becomes full of froth.
- Now put this Mixture into the Flour and then Add Curd, Ghee and Salt to the Flour.
- Put some Warm Water into the Flour Mixture to make Dough.
- Knead the Dough for 6 to 7 Minutes to make it Soft.
- Take a Clean wet Cloth, keep the Dough in it for about 30 minutes and then again Knead it for 1 Minute.
- Now Divide the Dough into 20 Parts.
- Apply a Little Ghee and then Roll them into Bhatura.
- Take a Kadai, Heat the Oil in it.
- Deep Fry the Bhatura in the Hot Oil until it gets Brown and then Drain it from the Oil and Serve it Hot with Chhole and Chutney in a Serving Dish.