In this Post, We will Learn How to Prepare Inji Thuvaiyal | Ginger Thogayal Chutney Recipe. Best to eat by mixing rice and also very tasty side dish idly & Dosas.
- Urad dhal – 4 tsp
- Ginger – 2 tsp finely chopped
- Dry red chilli – 4 nos
- Grated Coconut – 2 tbspn
- Tamarind – small lemon
- Curry leaves – hand full
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Asafoetida – a pinch
- Take a tawa, add oil and roast urad dhal and dry red chilli and keep it aside.
- In the same tawa, add chopped ginger and keep it aside.
- Let all the fried items cool off and get them ground adding coconut, curry leaves, tamarind, salt and asafoetida.
- Add little water and make it into a chutney consistency.
Mix this thuvayal with hot rice and serve with a vathal. It also goes well with a curd rice.