This article is about making Instant and quick Vegetable Oats Dosa Recipe. Vegetable Oats Dosa is Healthy and highly nutritious food and is a Perfect Breakfast Recipe for Diabetics and Kids. Oats made from a Special Grain that have many Health Benefits. This Vegetable Oats Dosa prepared without Urad Dal and Curd. We have used only what Flour as Main Ingredient along with Oats.
- Oats – 2 cups
- Rice flour – 1/4 cup
- Wheat flour – 2 tablespoon
- Roasted Rava – 2 tablespoon
- Finely chopped onion – 1/2 cup
- Grated carrot – 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped Garlic – 1 tsp
- Pepper & jeera powder – 2 tsp
- Green chilies – 1 or 2 finely chopped (as per taste)
- Mustard – 1tsp
- Oil – 2 tsp
- Urad dhal – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – as required
- Salt – to taste
Process to Cook Instant Vegetable Oats Dosa Recipe:
- Take a pan, add 2 tsp oil and add mustard to splutter.
- Add urad dhal allow it to turn golden brown and add chopped onion and the green chilie and fry for few seconds.
- Now add the grated carrot and leave it in low flame for few mins.
- Within few mins, you will see that onion n carrot will be half cooked.
- Now take another bowl add oats, rice flour, wheat flour, roasted rava, required salt, pepper and mix them to a batter consistency adding required amount of water.
- Now add the fried items to the batter and mix well. Add water if it is too thick.
- Prepare dosas as usual(do not make the dosa too thin) and serve with chutney.
- Tasty and healthy vegetable oats dosa ready to be served.
Vegetable Oats Dosa Recipe is an alternative for kids who will be bored with the usual dosas. Also a new method of using oats for dieting patients.