‘Kuih Keria’ is a Vegan Donut that requires No Baking. A Sweet and Legit Alternative to boring ol’ Donuts. This is a Simple and Yummy Doughnut or also known as Kuih Keria Cake. Enjoy this Quick and Easy Fried Snack Recipe.
Here’s the Step by Step Guide on How to Make Kuih Keria (Sweet Potato Doughnuts)
Ingredients to Prepare Delicious Kuih Keria Cake:
- 375g Sweet Potato.
- 30g Tapioca Flour.
- 30g Plain Flour.
- 60g Granulated Sugar.
- 2 Tbsp Water.
- Oil for Deep-Frying.
How to Prepare Delicious Kuih Keria Cake:
- Clean Scrub Potatoes and then boil or steam in Jacket Peel, Parsh.
- Mix with Sieved Flour to Get a Firm Dough.
- Turn the Dough onto a Floured Board and Divide into 6 or Equal Rings.
- Heat Oil in Kwali and Fry Cake till They are Golden Brown.
- Remove Cakes and Drain Off all the Oil.
- Put Sugar and Water into Kwali.
- Allow to Boil and When Syrup is Thick, Return Cakes to the Kwali and Toss in Syrup Until Sugar Crystallizes.
- Cool it before Serving.