Peas paratha is a very delicious, healthy and filling breakfast. It can be served with pickles or curd. Learn how to make Green Peas Paratha an easy paratha recipe.
Peas Stuffed Paratha Recipe Ingredients:
- Wheat flour – 250 gms
- Green Peas – 1 cup
- Carrot – 1/2 cup chopped
- Grated Cheese – 1 tablespoon
- Green chilli – 4
- Grated ginger – 1 tsp
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Jeera – little
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – little
- Coriander leaves and water
Peas Stuffed Paratha Recipe Method:
- First take wheat flour and prepare soft chapati dough.
- Leave it for a minimum of 15 mins so that parathas will come out soft.
- Now take a pan, heat oil, add jeera, green chilli, ginger, green peas, chopped carrot, turmeric and salt.
- Mix well and keep it closed and allow it to cook in low flame for 5 mins.
- Allow it to cool and grind it without adding water.
- Mix this mixture with grated cheese and chopped coriander and keep the stuffing ready.
- Take small balls of the wheat dough and make small cup size shapes and stuff the mixture and seal the dough properly.
- Prepare chapatis and cook by adding oil on either side.(Do not try to flatten too much as the stuffing will come out)
This Peas stuffed paratha goes well with pudhina green chutney. So let us Learn the Recipe to make Pudhina Green Chutney.