The first rule of good Pizza is heat. You need a lot of heat to create those Crisp, Shatteringly delicate crusts that makes a Perfect Potato and Taleggio Pizza. In this Post, We are going to Prepare Restaurant Style Potato and Taleggio Pizza in Simple and Easy 4 Step Method.
- New potatoes (300 Gms)
- Taleggio Cheese (175 Gms)
- White Bread and Pizza Base Mix (280 Gms Pack)
- Spring Onions (4)
- Smoked Lardon (100 Gms Pack)
- Olive Oil (A Little)
Method of Preparation:
- First heat the oven to 220c/fan 200c/gas 7. Then prepare the dough according to the instructions of package. Knead the dough and then roll it thinly into rectangular shape about 30*40cm.
- Take a baking sheet, place the rolled dough on it. Cover the dough and then keep it aside for about 20 minutes to rise. Take potatoes, cut them into thin slices and then boil them in salted water for about 3 to 4 minutes until they get soft.
- Then drain the potatoes and then pat dry them. Take spring onions and shred them and then cut the cheese into thin slices. Now place the potatoes over the pizza dough and then sprinkle a little olive oil over the potatoes.
- Spread the Lardon, onions and cheese on top. Place the pizza dough in oven and bake it for about 15 to 20 minutes until the pizza changes to golden brown in color and gets crispy. Take out the pizza from oven and cut it into squares and then serve it.