Kadai Paneer is a very Famous Dish of north in every Restaurant Menu. Kadai Paneer Recipe is a Mouthwatering combination of Paneer, Capsicum, Tomato, Onion and Traditional Indian Spices. So in this Post, I have show the Step by Step Process of making Restaurant Style Kadhai Paneer Dish in your Home.
- Paneer – 2 cup paneer cut into cubes.
- Green Capsicum – 1 medium sized.
- Red Capsicum – 1
- Tomatoes – 3
- Green Chilli – 1 (according to taste)
- Ginger – 1/2 inch piece.
- Garlic – -5 pods.
- Cumin Seeds – 1/2 tsp for seasoning.
- Oil – 3 tbspn.
- Masala Powders:
- Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Kasturi Methi or Fenugreek leaves or Vendaya Elai – 1/4 cup
- Salt – as required
- Ground the tomatoes, green chili, ginger and garlic together into a fine paste and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadhai and add the paneer cubes and fry for 3-4 mins.
- Remove the paneer cubes and add both the capsicum that is chopped into cubes and fry for 2-3 mins.
- Remove from oil and add cumin seeds to the oil left over in the pan.
- Now add the ground tomato-ginger-garlic-chili paste and saute.
- Add turmeric, chili, coriander powder and mix well.
- Add the chopped Kasturi Methi or dried fenugreek leaves and mix well.
- Add required salt and add the fried paneer and the capsicum.
- Mix well and add little water if needed and leave for 2 mins.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
Kadhai Paneer is ready to be served with Chapatis or rotis. A colorful healthy and tasty dish that will be appealing even for the kids.
Note: You can also add onions and other spices like clove, cinnamon, bay leaves and a pinch of orange color if you wish to give it a hot and spicy look.