Delicious Coconut Pastry Puffs cooked by Recipes Questions only for all the Visitors of our Blog. These are Soft, chewy and absolutely delicious, these cookies feature a winning combination of chocolate and coconut.
All the Coconut lovers will surely love it! So here’s the Guide on How to make Puffed Coconut Pastry from scratch!
Ingredients to make Puffed Coconut Pastry
- Grated Coconut (1c)
- Condensed Milk (1/2c)
- Butter (1/2c)
- Cardamom (3)
- Jaggery (1/2c)
Method of Preparation:
- Take a pan, melt the jaggery in 1 cup of water and keep it to boil, when the solution gets thicken then add the grated coconut slowly in the pan.
- Add condensed milk and cardamom until it becomes thick.
- Now keep it aside to cool. When it gets thicken then make the small balls with it.
- Roll out 1 pastry sheet and brush it with butter. Make about 5 to 6 pastry sheets.
- Place the small balls of filling on one side and roll it with pastry sheet to form a roll.
- Bake it in the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees F or until the pastry gets golden brown.