Strawberry milkshakes are an excellent drink to own on a hot day. It’s hot out; therefore let’s get right down to basics, a decent old school strawberry drink. This tastes like pure strawberry, not too sweet, however not too opaque either. Creamy, thick, pale pink, simply strawberry-strawberry-strawberry — all because it ought to be. Today’s direction could be a strawberry milkshake! This won’t be associate degree ancient, ancient strawberry direction.
I like strawberries. I like a decent strawberry drink, however I nearly ne’er drink them. They have an inclination to be very unsatisfactory. Alimentation milkshakes are pretend, flavored, dyed pink, worse than dangerous. Now, let’s have a glance the direction.
- 1/2 pound recent strawberries, and additional to garnish
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned
- 3/4 to one cup milk
- 1 tablespoon milkshake dry milk OR regular dry milk (optional)
- 1 pint strawberry frozen dessert
- Equipment- mixer
- Gather your ingredients. Check that your victimization glorious strawberry frozen dessert. No pretend flavors! No dye! If you’ve got it, pull out some dry milk or milkshake milk.
- Hull the strawberries and slice them. Sprinkle the sugar over them and stir within the vanilla. Place the strawberries within the electric refrigerator for regarding associate degree hour.
- Place 2 pint glasses (or four smaller glasses) within the electric refrigerator to relax.
- Once the strawberries have frozen solid, pull them out and place them within the mixer with 3/4 cups milk. (Make positive you scrape all told the syrupy juice that has accumulated at all-time low of the bowl.) Mix till the strawberries are powdery. There ought to be no huge chunks left the least bit.
- Add the milkshake dry milk and mix. (Note: The milkshake dry milk offers simply a few of additional depth and a touch of malty flavor while not turning the shake into a real malt. If you decide to use regular dry milk this conjointly can simply add a little of the richness and thickness. However the powders aren’t necessary.)
- Take the mixer jar off the motor, and add the complete pint of frozen dessert. Stir it into the milk and strawberries by hand. Place the jar back on the motor and mix totally. If it will not mix alright or gets stuck, fastidiously add the maximum amount as 1/4 cup additional milk. Stir or shake if necessary.
- Pour the drink out into the chilled glasses and garnish with strawberries. Eat instantly.