This Strawberry Rose Sorbet is a combination of Fruit Puree and Herbal Syrup. Rose Geranium has a particular affinity with strawberries and seems to intensify their flavor. To make Strawberry-Rosé Sorbet Recipe, You need Different Ingredients. Here are those…
Ingredients to Make Strawberry Rose Sorbet Recipe:
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) Granulated Sugar.
- 2 ½ cups (625 ml) Water.
- Grated Rind and Juice of 6 Lemons.
- 4 Rose Geranium Leaves, Lightly Crumpled.
- 1 Egg White.
- Rose Geranium Flowers and Extra Leaves for Decoration.
How to Make Strawberry Rose Sorbet?
- Place sugar in a medium-size saucepan with water and lemon rind. Stir over low heat. When sugar has dissolved, bring to a boil.
- Add crumpled leaves. Boil for 6 minutes. Let cool.
- Add lemon juice to cooled syrup. Pour mixture into cold freezer trays or a metal bowl. Place in freezer until mixture just begins ti freeze.
- Remove and turn into a bowl. Discard geranium leaves. Beat with a whisk until smooth, but not melted.
- Beat egg white until stiff but not dry. Fold lightly through mixture. Return to tray. Cover. Freeze until firm.
- Spoon Sorbet into chilled glasses. Serve decorated with a rose geranium flower and leaves.