Bread pudding is a simple yet delicious dessert made from stale leftover bread that are moistened in water, to which a little sugar, spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, mace or vanilla and other ingredients are added. Bread Pudding starts with bite sized cubes of bread that are covered in a rich custard-like mixture of cream, eggs, sugar, butter, vanilla extract. This lightly spiced bread pudding is made with simple pantry items like bread, eggs, milk, and sugar.
Bread Pudding Recipe Ingredients:
- Bread Slices cut into Cubes (6)
- Butter (4tbsp)
- Heavy Whipping Cream (1c)
- Raisins (1/4c)
- Cashew nuts, Broken into Pieces (20)
- Cinnamon Powder (a pinch)
- Vanilla Essence (1tsp)
- Beaten Eggs (3)
- Sugar (1/2c)
Bread Pudding Preparation Recipe:
- First Heat the Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Take a Large Bowl, Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add Eggs, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Raisins, Cream, Cashew Nuts and Mix them properly.
- Now Pour the Mixture into the Square Pan.
- Mix the Bread Cubes into the Liquid and Keep them to Soak the Liquid for about 5 Minutes.
- Set a Pan in a Larger Pan filled with Water to ½ inch from the Top.
- Then Cover it with Aluminum Foil.
- Place it in the Oven and Bake it for 40 Minutes then Remove the Cover from the Pan and again Bake it for 10 Minutes to Brown the Top.
- Now the Bread Pudding gets Ready. This Tastes Better when it is Warm. If it gets Cold, Slightly Warm it in the Microwave and then Serve it.
- Number of Servings: 4 Persons
- Preparation Time: 1 Hour