Yang Chow Fried Rice is a recipe coming from China and adopt in many countries in Asia. Yang Chow Fried Rice, a Chinese fried rice with Chorizo, Egg, Green Peas and Chinese Kangkong.
Chinese Food Lovers will Find this Selection as Interesting Addition to their Recipe Files. Even the Yang Chow Fried Rice Recipes is One of the Three Dishes Recommended, is a Shade Different from the Usual. The Other Two are Chinese Chow Mein Recipe and Abalone Soup Recipes with Pork.
Ingredients to Make Yang Chow Fried Rice Recipes:
- 4 Cups Cooked Rice.
- 375 Grams prawns,shelled and divined
- 1 Tsp Light soya sauce
- Dash Pepper
- ½ Tsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cornflour
- 4 Chinese Sausages,cut diagonally into thin slice
- 1 Tsp Thick Black soya sauce
- 1 Cut Green Peas
- 3 Stalks Chinese Celery, Cut into Small Pieces.
- 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten.
- 3 Tbsp Oil.
How to Cook Yang Chow Fried Rice:
- After Shelling the Prawns, Place it in a Little Salt Water & Drain.
- Then Season Prawns with Light Soya Sauce, Pepper, Sugar and Cornstarch
- Heat 1 Tbsp Oil and Fry Prawns Until They are almost Done.
- Add Chinese Sausages and Fry for a Little While.
- Put in the Rice and Mix Well with Fried Rice Ingredients in the Pan.
- Add Soya Sauce and Green Peas when Rice Colour is Even, Push to One Half of the Pan and Put a Little more Oil on the Other Half.
- Add Eggs and Spread, Push Rice onto Egg and Mix Well.
- When Dish is Done, Sprinkle Chinese Celery over Fried Rice and Serve.